MSW Contest

Monroe

Jul 4, 2009, 1:15:56 PM7/4/09
to N-Prize
I have entered our Team in a new contest and will be promoting MSW
to some extent same as I promote the N-Prize competition:
http://www.minispaceworld.com/

I am forming a new group within our Team to cover this new contest
with new people. Anyone interested is welcome to join this group.
Current members of Team Prometheus will be allowed to participate
after we have formed this new group and we have started working to
keep us from getting scattered. This is a short term project just like
the Heinlien competition for which I aquired new team members for as
well.

Monroe
Team Prometheus

P.S. Paul I hope you dont object to our using our N-Prize logo for
other contest? We will change the N-Prize portion for other contest
when ready or we may not this work for you?

N-prize

Jul 4, 2009, 3:20:44 PM7/4/09
to n-p...@googlegroups.com
Hi Monroe,

Congratulations!  And no, no problem in using the same logo if you replace the N-Prize bit with the other contest.

Best of luck!
Paul
=======================
Paul H. Dear,
Chief Optimist.

The N-Prize,
PO Box 1133,
Sawston,
Cambridge CB22 3WB
England.

The sender of this email is not responsible.
=======================

Blair Gordon

Jul 5, 2009, 10:21:19 AM7/5/09
to n-p...@googlegroups.com
monroe, i only see one team there and thats there demo team. I am
confused as to how to sign up as a team. It may be a fun secondary
project
--
Blair James Gordon

Monroe

Jul 5, 2009, 11:05:28 PM7/5/09
to N-Prize
Blair
It should be fun!
All you have to do is register and put your team name in company box.
I'm going to let them figure it out! I've got to build that team
anyway I'll be recruting soon.
I believe it is slow over there so after the NSF Conference I'll get
started on that.
We are starting another company called Action Rockets and I'm driving
the equipment back from Cali
I'm leaving tues and we will launch a Rocket on the 11th from the cali
site.
I'll be in cali for about a month. Maybe I'll get to meet Charles?

Monroe
> Blair James Gordon- Hide quoted text -

Monroe

Jul 6, 2009, 10:28:32 PM7/6/09
to N-Prize
Blair
They are just slow over there I got an email from them about making
our page so just fill it out and they will get back with ya.

Monroe

Blair Gordon

Jul 7, 2009, 8:01:57 AM7/7/09
to n-p...@googlegroups.com
i filled it out, just waiting for the email. been a few days