Paul

Jul 30, 2009, 3:59:14 PM7/30/09
to N-Prize
Dear all, now that the new forum at www.n-prize.com/forum is up and
ruining, I'd like to phase this one out. It won't be deleted, but at
some point it will close for new posts.

There is no easy way to copy threads across to the new forum, so
anyone who wants to keep threads or material active on the new forum
might like to re-post there. I'm happy to create new categories in
the new forum - just ask and it shall be done!

It's a bit quiet at the moment - where's Monroe when you need him, eh?

Incidentally, if anyone is in the South Kensigton area of London in
August, keep an eye open for N-Prize buses, and take a pic if you spot
one!

Best,
Paul