NASA

Blair Gordon

Aug 6, 2009, 4:40:02 PM8/6/09
to n-p...@googlegroups.com
I was at the Ohio State Fair and Nasa had  travelling education exhibit with interactive exhibits.  Half the exhibits were broken and when I asked the NASA rep he said, "oh we have engineers working on the problems right now to get them fixed for the next show'.
CLASSIC NASA
The trailer was missing a hubcap so stay tuned because there will be a $50 million dollar contract out soon to replace it

--
Blair James Gordon

Maxwell

Aug 6, 2009, 5:24:29 PM8/6/09
to N-Prize
Hah! Well, there ya go.

By the way, you should join the new forum and post there - it could do
with a little activity!

Also, bumper-stickers etc are not forgotten - I just keep getting
snowed under. Soon, I promise.

Best,
Paul

Rick M

Aug 23, 2009, 11:33:49 AM8/23/09
to N-Prize
Hi Paul,

Just how does one join the "new" forum?

Rick
> > Blair James Gordon- Hide quoted text -

Maxwell

Aug 23, 2009, 12:08:10 PM8/23/09
to N-Prize
Hi Rick,

Just go to the "Forum" link on the N-Prize hompage, then go to
"register" (top right of the forum front page). But get back to me if
you have any problems...

Best,
Paul