Apologies

Blair Gordon

Jun 12, 2009, 11:11:46 AM6/12/09
to n-p...@googlegroups.com
I have been busy getting this printing business off the ground and I
have totally neglected my n-prize family.
Up and running now (save for the website).
Paul, I think we need some N-prize decals for our cars, get the word out
there.
To all the team principles I am so glad to see you guys are forging
ahead and making Pauls vision possible. N-Prize is trully an amazing
group and I am so proud to be a part of it all.
Charles, congratulations on finally getting the google tech talk posted,
awesome job.
And in a shameless plug, i am starting Spacesuit Clothing Company with
which I want to develop shirts and clothing geared towards alt space and
rocketeers. Some may be suggestive such as "wanna ride my rocket?' (do
not take that, you have been warned :) ), but of course i am willing to
make n prize and team clothing with all of your permission.

Hope to hear from you all soon

Monroe

Jun 12, 2009, 12:13:15 PM6/12/09
to N-Prize
Go for it Blair!
We want the brother-in-law deal! :)
Really if we get some money we can spend you can count on our
business.

Monroe
Team Prometheus

Blair Gordon

Jun 12, 2009, 2:52:42 PM6/12/09
to n-p...@googlegroups.com
I would like your opinions on the clothing line name

Spacesuit Clothing

Martian Outfitters

Penamunda Outfitters

N-prize

Jun 12, 2009, 3:00:47 PM6/12/09
to n-p...@googlegroups.com
My opinion is:  hmmmmm.

How about Werner von Braun Apparel?
=======================
Paul H. Dear,
Chief Optimist.

The N-Prize,
PO Box 1133,
Sawston,
Cambridge CB22 3WB
England.

The sender of this email is not responsible.
=======================

Pete (Nebula)

Jun 12, 2009, 3:15:47 PM6/12/09
to N-Prize
.. or ..

Vostok Vestments,
Take-Off Trousers (ohh-errr)
Aerial Attire
Runway Rags
Werner's Wardobe
Orbital Outfits
EVA Ensembles
Titan Togs
Cosmic Clobber
Thruster Threads
Galactic Get-Up

or my personal favourite:

Space Suiters

(all copyright relinquished)

Best

Pete

Monroe

Jun 12, 2009, 3:20:23 PM6/12/09
to N-Prize
Astronuts
:)

Singularity

hyperbolic

Orbital Velosity

Trans Lunar

Transposition

wavelength

extranautic

Hiband

N-prize

Jun 12, 2009, 3:43:51 PM6/12/09
to n-p...@googlegroups.com
Pete - I think I prefer your thirteenth suggestion.

Blair Gordon

Jun 12, 2009, 3:45:11 PM6/12/09
to n-p...@googlegroups.com
I like spacesuiters, but i like Penamunda Outfitters too.
Space Suiters is awesome though

Pete (Nebula)

Jun 12, 2009, 3:53:30 PM6/12/09
to N-Prize
Hmm yes. I've just discovered I can only think in alliterations.
That's a no-no.

N-prize

Jun 12, 2009, 3:57:22 PM6/12/09
to n-p...@googlegroups.com
More of a boo-boo.

How about "Specific Impulse"

?

N-prize

Jun 12, 2009, 4:01:10 PM6/12/09
to n-p...@googlegroups.com
Or "Star-craving mad"
?

N-prize

Jun 12, 2009, 4:05:11 PM6/12/09
to n-p...@googlegroups.com
Or "Beyond Uranus", for jeans and shorts.

I think I'll stop here.

Pete (Nebula)

Jun 12, 2009, 4:10:57 PM6/12/09
to N-Prize
Lol! We need a new forum with sound so that we can insert the "Benny
Hill" theme from time-to-time.

N-prize

Jun 12, 2009, 4:15:07 PM6/12/09
to n-p...@googlegroups.com
Pete - I do believe that's the first time you've said "Lol" !  I'm not sure if this is a good or a bad sign.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Blair Gordon

Jun 12, 2009, 6:54:50 PM6/12/09
to n-p...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for all your input, I think.
Stay tuned to see what comes out of all of this

On 6/12/09, Pete (Nebula) <pe...@nebula-prize.com> wrote:

If it stands for lots of love, then I think we can say that its
bad .....

Its the Pinot talking. Don't mind me.

Blair Gordon

Jun 12, 2009, 9:24:01 PM6/12/09
to n-p...@googlegroups.com, Blair Gordon
So I have come to realize that maybe i need to be targeting all geeks and nerds, conspiracy theorists, alt space pioneers, anyone who has a love for tech, engineering and the like. i have also realized that simple is better.
I needed something that transcends all demographics yet has a nerdy/geeky roots to it.
After deliberation, and playing with some things, i have come up with

51 its simple and what do you all think of first when you hear 51?
I have a basic logo done, and I am going to send it to Monroe cause I know he will shoot me down if it sucks, and partly to protect my rear. Full name will most likely be 51 Clothing Co.

DATED Friday June 12 2009, 8.43 pm
cc-blairj...@gmail.com

--
Blair James Gordon