Printing

1 view

Blair Gordon

Jun 1, 2009, 4:34:54 PM6/1/09
to n-p...@googlegroups.com
In a shameless plug for my new business, I have the ability to make not only clothing for your team, but aircraft grade advertising on your flight hardware.

--
Blair James Gordon

Monroe

Jun 1, 2009, 4:44:01 PM6/1/09
to N-Prize
Hey!
What have you got? I think it would be great to pay you rather than
someone elce. We need some high grade Jackets! and some polo shirts.
What kind of graphics for the hardware?

Monroe

Blair Gordon

Jun 2, 2009, 7:55:04 PM6/2/09
to n-p...@googlegroups.com
we can do all of that. Vinyl graphics, aircraft grade. Like what is used
on the sides of vehicles and the like

Pete (Nebula)

Jun 3, 2009, 4:00:05 AM6/3/09
to N-Prize
Hi Blair

Do you have a website/pricelist that I can have a gander at please.

Thanks

Pete

Monroe

Jun 3, 2009, 8:30:24 AM6/3/09
to N-Prize
Blair
Let me know if it would help on your business plan to have a pending
major order I could draw one up for you. If you think that would help.
But really I'm interested in the Jackets and polo shirts.

Monroe