Still Around....

Iain

Jun 13, 2009, 5:24:19 PM6/13/09
to N-Prize
I thought I'd make a quick post here to let you all know I'm still
around but have just been really slack over the last few months!! Like
really slack!
Acouple of things, Paul, thanks for the patches, they are awesome!
Charles, congrats on the google tech talk being posted, looks good and
once again thanks for showing me around Mojave and out at FAR, already
planning a return trip!.

I've started updating my website again but most updates you will find
on my twitter account (not all rocket stuff though!). I've started to
get the ball slowly rolling now!

Anyhow hope everyone is well and from what I've seen making fine
progress on all fronts!

Monroe

Jun 13, 2009, 5:29:13 PM6/13/09
to N-Prize
Iain
Great! will check out the website! Glad to hear you doing well.

Monroe