Popular Mechanics article

Richard Hauser

Jul 14, 2009, 11:23:51 PM7/14/09
to n-p...@googlegroups.com
Page 15 of the August 2009 edition
"Shoestring Space Race".

MisterQED
Team Daedalus

--
Sent from my mobile device

Monroe

Jul 15, 2009, 6:24:10 PM7/15/09
to N-Prize
What did the article say guys I havent been able to get one yet!
Charles was going to give me a copy but I forgot. Was it any good? Or
to small to matter?

Monroe

Richard Hauser

Jul 15, 2009, 6:52:23 PM7/15/09
to n-p...@googlegroups.com
We got a whole page. They mention Charles, Peter and CUSF, with a
blurb from a Arizona Prof saying it's on the verge of impossible, but
who knows.
I can make you a copy if you like. I can probably get the digital
edition of the web as I'm a subscriber.

MisterQED

Monroe

Jul 15, 2009, 6:57:16 PM7/15/09
to N-Prize
I saw it.

No comment.

Monroe

Charles

Jul 16, 2009, 7:03:26 PM7/16/09
to N-Prize
Monroe: I sent to you at the teamprometheus address a scanned image
from page 15 of the mag.
It's 316 kb, and if anyone else wants, I could email it. I don't
think I can post it. It's a jpg.

Charles Pooley

Blair Gordon

Jul 16, 2009, 7:56:35 PM7/16/09