WOT coming to Chrome!

1 view

cooldude3659

Dec 19, 2008, 4:32:48 PM12/19/08
to WOT: Web of Trust
WOT is likely to be coming to google chrome, as it soon will be
allowing user developed add-ons. In fact, it even mentioned WOT in its
developer pages. For more info, see here:http://www.mywot.com/en/
trackback/1733
What do you think of chrome? Do you think WOT should be made for it?

According to a speed test done by fellow user Xp543, chrome was faster
than Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Opera.

Please, leave your thoughts.

Xp54321

Dec 19, 2008, 11:50:10 PM12/19/08
to WOT: Web of Trust
(*Xp54321) I just hope Google fulfills its promise of addons soon. I
can't wait. Chrome is a great browser. Though I'll probably always
prefer Firefox.

On Dec 19, 1:32 pm, cooldude3659 <wehaveitall.netwebmas...@gmail.com>

Rob

Dec 22, 2008, 7:08:27 AM12/22/08
to WOT: Web of Trust
I can't wait either but I would probably use another build of chrome.
I have got into the habit of not trusting the Google products for
privacy reasons.
Message has been deleted