View this page "Diluting the net: Contentless sites"

phantazm

Jan 23, 2009, 7:17:16 AM1/23/09
to WOT: Web of Trust
Hi, my last text dealt with different shades of red. This one is about
the other end: gray. Sites, that aren't bad, but no good either...

Regards Phantazm

Click on http://groups.google.com/group/mywot/web/diluting-the-net-contentless-sites?hl=en
- or copy & paste it into your browser's address bar if that doesn't
work.

cooldude3659

Jan 23, 2009, 7:20:24 PM1/23/09
to WOT: Web of Trust
As I mentioned in the discussion about your previous page, perhaps add
a button to report a website within the add-on so that Sami and the
WOT staff can immediately change the rating if need be.

cooldude3659

Jan 23, 2009, 7:23:10 PM1/23/09
to WOT: Web of Trust
Actually, instead of a report button, an accuracy category could
perhaps be added to WOT if you use KD's advanced method.