What's next

cooldude3659

Nov 25, 2008, 8:05:45 PM11/25/08
to WOT: Web of Trust
Here is a simple post. Your job is to reply, and put every suggestion
your brain can possibly think of, that you think would be better for,
or help the WOT group, WOT website, or add-on itself, such as new
features. Our goal is fourty suggestions. Good luck :)

cooldude3659

Nov 25, 2008, 8:18:18 PM11/25/08
to WOT: Web of Trust
Well if fourty isn't doable, oh well

On Nov 25, 6:05 pm, cooldude3659 <wehaveitall.netwebmas...@gmail.com>

cooldude3659

Nov 26, 2008, 5:02:17 PM11/26/08
to WOT: Web of Trust
Blog for group
Chatroom/shoutbox for group
Brochure for WOT
Include an article about this group in the inside mywot newsletter
WOT toolbar/WOT group toolbar
Firewall based on user ratings
Spamfilter based on user ratings
Security website of the week
Creating a secondary website such as a games website where WOT can put
ads and make money

On Nov 25, 6:18 pm, cooldude3659 <wehaveitall.netwebmas...@gmail.com>

madsdam

Dec 5, 2008, 4:30:36 AM12/5/08
to WOT: Web of Trust
Some suggestions:

A consistent rating system would be nice.
A wiki element could be quite useful too.
And a better forum layout...

cooldude3659

Dec 5, 2008, 7:23:40 PM12/5/08
to WOT: Web of Trust
A consistent rating system? Could you elaborate on what you mean by
this?

And what's wrong with the forum? Do you mean this one, or another one?

cooldude3659

Dec 5, 2008, 9:50:28 PM12/5/08
to WOT: Web of Trust
Oh, about the rating system I saw Phantazm's post, now I know what you
mean

On Dec 5, 5:23 pm, cooldude3659 <wehaveitall.netwebmas...@gmail.com>

phantazm

Dec 6, 2008, 2:52:09 AM12/6/08