updating committee information

Peter O'Connell

Aug 14, 2019, 10:41:29 AM8/14/19
to MyTownGovernment Users Forum
I am the chair of a committee. After I have logged on and clicked on my committee,  I do not see any button that allows me to update committee information as the tutorial suggests.  Help?

Joshua Smith

Aug 14, 2019, 10:52:27 AM8/14/19
to mytowngovernme...@googlegroups.com
Can you send me a screenshot of what you’re seeing?

On Aug 14, 2019, at 10:41 AM, Peter O'Connell <peterso...@charter.net> wrote:

I am the chair of a committee. After I have logged on and clicked on my committee,  I do not see any button that allows me to update committee information as the tutorial suggests.  Help?

Peter O'Connell

Aug 14, 2019, 12:05:54 PM8/14/19
to MyTownGovernment Users Forum

Brookfield, MA Capital Improvement Planning

None

For Town:Brookfield, MA
Name:Capital Improvement Planning
Chair:Maureen Meriano
Clerk:Maureen Meriano
Members:Lee Farr-Vice Chairman
Peter O'Connell -Chair
Sean Mulligan
Kathleen Hosterman
Carrie Von Hold
Maureen Meriano-Clerk
Cathy Larocca
Beth Coughlin
You are subscribed to email alerts for this board. Manage Email Alert Subscriptions   Calendar Feed

Regular Meetings

This board meets second Tuesday of each month at 11:30 AM at Brookfield Police Station Meeting Room . The next meeting is Tuesday September 10, 2019 11:30 AM EDT.   Show List....

Capital Improvement Planning Upcoming Meetings

TimeLocation
Sep 10, 2019
11:30 AM EDT
Brookfield Police Station Meeting Room
Details and Agenda...

Joshua Smith

Aug 14, 2019, 12:08:24 PM8/14/19
to mytowngovernme...@googlegroups.com
That shows that Maureen Meriano is listed as the chair. Only the town clerk can change the chair/clerk of a committee. Once that’s fixed, you’ll be able to update the members, post meetings, etc.

-Joshua