mytowngovernment-users-forum@googlegroups.com

Rebecca Krause-Hardie

Mar 5, 2014, 11:00:36 AM3/5/14
to mytowngovernme...@googlegroups.com

I use google calendar.  I set up a calendar, then add the feed to it.  I also can then add other calendars for other kinds of events,  I pull in the library events calendar, state holidays, etc.

On 3/5/14, 10:55 AM, Rob M wrote:
Funny..  I was ON the website for that plug-in when I received the message.

Unfortunately, it seems the current release does not work with my Wordpress version(latest).

Thanks Josh!

On Wednesday, March 5, 2014 10:46:15 AM UTC-5, Joshua Smith wrote:
RSS feeds are in the order that the meetings are created or updated, not the order that they will be happening. They are really just a summary of the announcements you see in the History section of the site.

RSS cannot give meetings in chronological order, because that's not what RSS was created for. It was created as a way to announce publication of articles as they are published.

A better fit for your application would be the calendar feed. There are wordpress plugins for those. This one seems to be most popular:

You can get the calendar feed from the left navigation column, right near where you got the RSS feed. Just click that, and the feed address and inst