MyTownGovernment upload issues

Joshua Smith

Oct 6, 2020, 5:22:33 PM10/6/20
to mytowngovernme...@googlegroups.com
For the past couple days, the site has not allowed people to upload documents. This was due to an outage in one of the google services I rely on for that functionality.

Google’s not been responsive about when they’ll have it fixed, so I’ve gone ahead and re-written that part of the site so that going forward uploads will use a different service.

I’ve done some testing, and it’s working for me. But if you or your users have any issues with uploads, please notify me ASAP so I can see if I missed anything edge cases.

-Joshua