Unsubscribe from email notices for a town committee you no longer want to follow

Charles Rader

Apr 1, 2013, 8:49:16 AM4/1/13
to mytowngovernme...@googlegroups.com

Some time ago, I signed up for email notices of agendas for one of the town committees. I no longer want them. How do I unsubscribe?

Town Government Support

Apr 1, 2013, 9:29:02 AM4/1/13
to mytowngovernme...@googlegroups.com

(This is the second request I've gotten like this in the past couple of months. I'll add a feature to the site to make this more straightforward…)