HTTP Live Streaming Recorder Contractor

Mr. C

Nov 19, 2012, 12:58:44 AM11/19/12
to mythtv-co...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

I understand MythTV is open source. I would like to decouple the HTTP Live Streaming Recorder from the rest of MythTV and set it up on my computer (Linux preferably). Can anyone help with this?

I can provide a Linux machine on Amazon EC2 for ease of us.

Do note that I do not require any decryption. I want to enable recording of only unencrypted streams.

Thanks!

Jean-Yves Avenard

Nov 19, 2012, 3:44:10 AM11/19/12
to mythtv-co...@googlegroups.com
Hello

I wrote the current HTTP Live Streaming recorder in myth

If all you need is to extract the mpegts stream, there's really no
need to do anything, there's already a debug mode that write the
content of the mpegts stream to disk.

Regards
Jean-Yves