Looking for someone to develop MythTV integration with network DVB tuner

Amir Aharonovich

Dec 15, 2014, 9:26:20 AM12/15/14
to mythtv-co...@googlegroups.com
We are a TV Gateway manf - (network DVB tuner), our TV Gateways have multiple DVB tuners (2-4) and convert the DVB stream to IP, We received requests from our customers to add support to the MythTV.app and XBMC add-on
To help with the development we have an extensive SDK/API for our TV Gateway.

Please contact me if you would be able and interested.
Amir

Matthew Tunstall

Oct 9, 2015, 1:07:29 AM10/9/15
to MythTV Contractors
Hello!

We are converting shipping containers into portable toilet trailers with digital screens mounted to roof.

We would really like to connect our media library to programming schedules and the programming schedules to media players with IP addresses.

Please help!!

See attached.

Another Sillyname

Oct 9, 2015, 5:13:59 AM10/9/15
to mythtv-co...@googlegroups.com
Some idea of what you're looking to do exactly and your budget would likely get a more expansive response.

Chris Pinkham

Oct 9, 2015, 1:17:18 PM10/9/15
to mythtv-co...@googlegroups.com
Are you looking for live TV playback or playback of pre-recorded videos
based on a schedule?

Starting a new thread would also probably be best since you piggy-backed
onto an existing DVB Tuner thread.

On Thu, 2015-10-08 at 22:07 -0700, Matthew Tunstall wrote:
> Hello!
>

> We are converting shipping containers into portable toilet trailers
> with digital screens mounted to roof.
>

> We would really like to connect our media library to programming
> schedules and the programming schedules to media players with IP
> addresses.
>

> Please help!!
>

> See attached.

> On Monday, December 15, 2014 at 9:26:20 AM UTC-5, Amir Aharonovich
> wrote:
> We are a TV Gateway manf - (network DVB tuner), our TV
> Gateways have multiple DVB tuners (2-4) and convert the DVB
> stream to IP, We received requests from our customers to add
> support to the MythTV.app and XBMC add-on
> To help with the development we have an extensive SDK/API for
> our TV Gateway.
>

> Please contact me if you would be able and interested.
>
> Amir

Matt Tunstall

Oct 9, 2015, 6:57:26 PM10/9/15
to mythtv-co...@googlegroups.com
Playback of pre-recorded photos / videos based on a schedule.

Our budget is $1,500.

--
Matt Tunstall
tunsta...@gmail.com