looking for help with mythtv code help

Jay Iyer

Nov 9, 2012, 4:01:12 PM11/9/12
to mythtv-co...@googlegroups.com
I'm willing to pay someone who has a good knowledge of how mythtv works to add functionality for a demonstration system.  I've looked at coding it but feel it would be quicker to get expertise of the group.
to give you an idea, what I want to do would involve (my guess) the mythfrontend process, specifically involving the portion where displaying of frames (or maybe buffers) are handled;
I am fine if all I can get is some guidance and consultation (if you dont have the time to actually code it). any help is welcome and will be compensated.

Please contact me if interested.
Regards,