Draft article on embedding LLVM assembly in Mython.

Jon

Nov 4, 2009, 7:18:28 PM11/4/09
to mython
Hi all,

I've drafted an article about embedding LLVM assembly in Python and
Mython. If you have time and/or inclination, you can find my draft
article here:

http://log.jonriehl.com/?p=43

If you have any feedback on this, it would be appreciated.

Thanks,
-Jon

Matthew Knepley

Nov 4, 2009, 7:32:22 PM11/4/09
to myt...@googlegroups.com
Link is broken.

  Matt
-- Norbert Wiener

Jon Riehl

Nov 4, 2009, 7:36:22 PM11/4/09
to myt...@googlegroups.com
Crud. Apparently one has to be logged in to the Wordpress site to see it.

I'll go ahead and "publish" it. It *should* work now.

Thanks,
-Jon

Matthew Knepley

Nov 4, 2009, 7:40:15 PM11/4/09