More than one collection for a game?

Dadal

Jun 29, 2012, 7:09:24 AM6/29/12
to mythac...@googlegroups.com
Hello guys!
First of all, thanks for this wonderful key that is battleplan. It's very well organized and useful!
Also, I thinkyou've got the best card's quality for heroscape. ;)

So, here is my request:
I wanted to register a friend's collection to make an army for the next time I'll see him.
But so I discovered than I couldn't had a new collection for heroscape (because I already has one?), and so I must modify my own collection to make this army with my friend's collection.

It's a personal bug or in effect we can't have more than one collection per game? :/
It should be cool being able to register more than one collection! ;)

Oh, and just one otherthing: sorry for my english, I'm french! ^^

Have a nice day, and thanks for this site!