Heroscape wording errors

Dadal

Jun 25, 2013, 10:19:25 AM6/25/13
to mythac...@googlegroups.com
First, thanks for this great job, very useful !

I found 2 issues in Heroscape's list:
-It's not the "Gorillanators", but the "Gorillinators";
-For the power Berserker Charge of the Dreadgul Raiders, we should read:

After moving and before attacking, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 15 or higher, you may move the same Dreadgul Raiders again.

Thanks again.
DanieLoche.

Buddy Burden

Jun 26, 2013, 2:49:55 PM6/26/13
to mythac...@googlegroups.com, Dadal
Daniel,

> -For the power /Berserker Charge /of the Dreadgul Raiders, we should read:
>
> After moving and before attacking, roll the 20-sided die. If you
> roll a 15 or higher, you may move _the same_ Dreadgul Raiders again.

I believe Jay is already working on this one, as I reported it to him a
couple of weeks back. I think it's a non-trivial fix though.

-- Buddy

Jay Cain (Mythacle)

Jul 15, 2013, 12:37:14 PM7/15/13
to mythac...@googlegroups.com
On Tuesday, June 25, 2013 9:19:25 AM UTC-5, Dadal wrote:
I found 2 issues in Heroscape's list:
-It's not the "Gorillanators", but the "Gorillinators";
-For the power Berserker Charge of the Dreadgul Raiders, we should read:

After moving and before attacking, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 15 or higher, you may move the same Dreadgul Raiders again.

Thanks for reporting these errors. They've been fixed.

Dadal

Jul 18, 2014, 8:13:15 AM7/18/14
to mythac...@googlegroups.com

Thanks. :)

I just saw another error. With the 2d power of Raelin the Kyrie Warrior (version 2, Swarm of the Marro), we can read :
F’s Extended Defensive Aura does not affect F.

It's "Raelin" instead of "F" of course. ;)

Dan.