updates to Heroscape collection not saving

Ted

Apr 28, 2012, 11:38:01 AM4/28/12
to Mythacle Help Group
First of all, totally love the site. I'm getting older, and thumbing
through the cards to make an army isn't quite the fun it used to be
(reading glasses and all)...Battleplan is awesome.

But we recently added some stuff to our Heroscape collection, and I've
discovered I can't Save updates to my collection online. When I hit
the Save button, it goes to "Saving..." but never actually saves, even
after hours. I've tried in both Firefox and Safari. Any idea what's
going on?

Thanks again for the fantastic resource.

-Ted

Jay Cain (Mythacle)

Apr 28, 2012, 8:27:38 PM4/28/12
to mythac...@googlegroups.com
On Saturday, April 28, 2012 10:38:01 AM UTC-5, Ted wrote:
First of all, totally love the site. I'm getting older, and thumbing
through the cards to make an army isn't quite the fun it used to be
(reading glasses and all)...Battleplan is awesome.

Thanks for the positive feedback! Always encouraging to hear how people find our tools useful.

But we recently added some stuff to our Heroscape collection, and I've
discovered I can't Save updates to my collection online. When I hit
the Save button, it goes to "Saving..." but never actually saves, even
after hours. I've tried in both Firefox and Safari. Any idea what's
going on?

We recently made some server-side updates, which seems to have caused the problem. It should be fixed now, but let me know if you encounter the problem again. I'm sorry for the inconvenience it caused, and I thank you for taking the time to report the problem.

Callen

May 5, 2012, 2:20:39 PM5/5/12
to Mythacle Help Group
I'm having the same issue. I was able to save after adding the castle
wall set, but when I added the marvel set, it got stuck and won't save
the changes.

On Apr 28, 7:27 pm, "Jay Cain (Mythacle)" <help1...@mythacle.com>