Battleplan Heroscape working?

Fred

Oct 26, 2010, 9:24:56 AM10/26/10
to Battleplan Help Group
Hi!

Just checking... Battleplan "Heroscape" doesn't seem to work for
me(Firefox 3.6.11 (EN)) although battleplan "Summoner-wars" is
working. Any ideas? Thx!

Jay Cain (Battleplan Team)

Oct 26, 2010, 3:35:18 PM10/26/10
to Battleplan Help Group
What specifics can you provide about the website's response? What do
you see when you try to access it? The more detailed the better.

Frederic Filiatrault

Oct 26, 2010, 5:09:53 PM10/26/10
to battleplan...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I just realized that it is not working at work because of my SSH tunneling (probably) since it is working fine home (using FireFox too).  Nevermind, I should work instead :)

By the way, GREAT tool! Cannot search and build my squad without it ! :)

Thx and sorry for the trouble!

F.