HeroScape Stats Errors

21 kali dilihat
Langsung ke pesan pertama yang belum dibaca

AliasQTip

belum dibaca,
25 Mar 2011, 16.50.1725/03/11
kepadaBattleplan Help Group
The Frost Giant of Morh is listed as a double-spaced figure when it is
not. It is a single spaced figure, although it's base is huge and ugly.

Jay Cain (Battleplan Team)

belum dibaca,
25 Mar 2011, 18.42.3625/03/11
On Mar 25, 3:50 pm, AliasQTip <AliasQ...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> The Frost Giant of Morh is listed as a double-spaced figure when it is
> not. It is a single spaced figure, although it's base is huge and ugly.

Thanks for the tip. We'll get that corrected.

AliasQTip

belum dibaca,
27 Mar 2011, 20.36.3827/03/11
kepadaBattleplan Help Group
If I find any more I'll let you guys know.

Do you all still need card and figure images?

Jay Cain (Battleplan Team)

belum dibaca,
28 Mar 2011, 21.54.2228/03/11
On Mar 27, 7:36 pm, AliasQTip <AliasQ...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> If I find any more I'll let you guys know.
>
> Do you all still need card and figure images?

Thanks for the offer.

I know we've been a bit slow getting the Wave D3 card images online,
but we'll have those up soon.

However, if you have your own photos of figures, hang on to those!
We're working on a way to allow users to upload their figure photos
and share them with the community to view in Battleplan and Treasury,
and possibly even award some sort of points for them. There will be
some technical quality standards for submission (e.g. high resolution;
show the entire figure or all figures; the angle of the photo must be
above the base; etc.), but the rest will be up to you.

AliasQTip

belum dibaca,
7 Apr 2011, 17.09.2807/04/11
kepadaBattleplan Help Group
The set "Blackmoon's Siege" has "seige" spelled wrong. (I before E
except after C.) ;)

Jay Cain (Battleplan Team)

belum dibaca,
7 Apr 2011, 17.29.5207/04/11
On Apr 7, 4:09 pm, AliasQTip <AliasQ...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> The set "Blackmoon's Siege" has "seige" spelled wrong. (I before E
> except after C.) ;)

Fixed. Thanks!

AliasQTip

belum dibaca,
23 Apr 2011, 10.12.0023/04/11
kepadaBattleplan Help Group
I've got some more for you, Jay.

Twelve units are listed as comming from "unknown" planets. I've listed
the units under the planet name from which they came.

- Toril -
Death Chasers of Thesk
Death Knights of Valkrill
Eltahale
Evar Scarcarver
Master of the Hunt
Mezzodemon Warmongers
Orge Pulverizer

- Eberron -
Frost Giant of Morh
Horned Skull Brutes
Ice Troll Verserker
Moltenclaw
Siege

Jay Cain (Battleplan Team)

belum dibaca,
23 Apr 2011, 10.29.4823/04/11
kepadaBattleplan Help Group
Thanks, I'll get those entered.

AliasQTip

belum dibaca,
23 Apr 2011, 10.41.3923/04/11
kepadaBattleplan Help Group
I've been working for some time on a quiz for my HeroScape site
(http://heroscape.awardspace.info) so I keep comming across this
stuff. Here's another...

You are missing the last official HeroScape unit - Samuel Brown.

Here's some relevant links:

Announcement - http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1477
theGuru, who worked on the design team for HeroScape, commented that
the figure was in fact "official."

A very large image of the front of the card on a white background -
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/gallery/files/2/heroscape_samuel_brown_1_original.jpg
Please note that the edge of the card has excess that would removed
when cut out. You'll want to edit this edge to match the rest of the
Army Card images in Battleplan.

The PDF file with both front and back images -
http://www.heroscapers.com/Heroscape_Samuel_Brown.pdf
Again note the extra wide borders that will need to be trimmed.

Jay Cain (Battleplan Team)

belum dibaca,
23 Apr 2011, 10.48.2023/04/11
On Apr 23, 9:41 am, AliasQTip <AliasQ...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I've been working for some time on a quiz for my HeroScape site
> (http://heroscape.awardspace.info) so I keep comming across this
> stuff. Here's another...
>
> You are missing the last official HeroScape unit - Samuel Brown.
>
> Here's some relevant links:
>
> Announcement -http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1477
> theGuru, who worked on the design team for HeroScape, commented that
> the figure was in fact "official."
>
> A very large image of the front of the card on a white background -http://www.heroscapers.com/community/gallery/files/2/heroscape_samuel...
> Please note that the edge of the card has excess that would removed
> when cut out. You'll want to edit this edge to match the rest of the
> Army Card images in Battleplan.
>
> The PDF file with both front and back images -http://www.heroscapers.com/Heroscape_Samuel_Brown.pdf
> Again note the extra wide borders that will need to be trimmed.

Thanks for the links! We'll get that unit up this week.

Jay Cain (Battleplan Team)

belum dibaca,
30 Apr 2011, 20.36.3030/04/11
kepadaBattleplan Help Group
On Apr 23, 9:41 am, AliasQTip <AliasQ...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I've been working for some time on a quiz for my HeroScape site
> (http://heroscape.awardspace.info) so I keep comming across this
> stuff. Here's another...
>
> You are missing the last official HeroScape unit - Samuel Brown.
>
> Here's some relevant links:
>
> Announcement -http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1477
> theGuru, who worked on the design team for HeroScape, commented that
> the figure was in fact "official."
>
> A very large image of the front of the card on a white background -http://www.heroscapers.com/community/gallery/files/2/heroscape_samuel...
> Please note that the edge of the card has excess that would removed
> when cut out. You'll want to edit this edge to match the rest of the
> Army Card images in Battleplan.
>
> The PDF file with both front and back images -http://www.heroscapers.com/Heroscape_Samuel_Brown.pdf
> Again note the extra wide borders that will need to be trimmed.

Samuel Brown has been added.
Balas ke semua
Balas ke penulis
Teruskan