trying to 'sign in' to BattlePlan

bsb...@cut.net

Apr 18, 2012, 11:11:44 AM4/18/12
to Mythacle Help Group
I tried to sign into my Heroscape Battleplan account and keeps giving
me an error message. Is this a problem you are aware of?

this is what i get when I click on 'Sign In'

Warning: require_once(/home/mythacle/lib/portal/l/config.php)
[function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or
directory in /home/mythacle/public_html/g/.includes/config.php on line
4

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening
required '/home/mythacle/lib/portal/l/config.php' (include_path='.:/
usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/mythacle/public_html/
g/.includes/config.php on line 4

Jay Cain (Mythacle)

Apr 18, 2012, 4:05:17 PM4/18/12
to Mythacle Help Group
Thanks for the alert! Should be fixed now.