Re: missing units

Jay Cain (Mythacle)

Jun 3, 2013, 5:17:49 PM6/3/13
to mythac...@googlegroups.com
On Wednesday, May 29, 2013 3:53:10 PM UTC-5, superb...@msn.com wrote:
just wanted to point out that battleplan for heroscape is missing the following c3g units

[...]

I'm glad you noticed, and thanks for listing the ones that are missing. We actually have a public Google Spreadsheet of new C3G units so anyone of the C3G community/fanbase can help enter the unit data so they can be put into Battleplan. This is the method we used to get the initial set of C3G units into Battleplan, but sadly no one has entered any of the more recent units yet. I've taken the data you've provided already and sorted it into the appropriate columns in the spreadsheet, to help get things started. Whenever the remaining data is present and bolded, we'll certainly move them into Battleplan.

superb...@msn.com

Jun 19, 2013, 12:21:39 PM6/19/13
to mythac...@googlegroups.com
i will try to get the missing info in as soon as possible, and try to get some people on the battleplan thread on heroscapers.com to try and help out. Thanks for attaching a link to the spreadsheet to your reply, perhaps you could try putting a link to it in the briefing room area under the heroscape links with a title like c3g missing units spreadsheet or something.