Re: A Major Suggestion

Jay Cain (Mythacle)

Mar 6, 2013, 4:25:40 PM3/6/13
to mythac...@googlegroups.com
On Sunday, March 3, 2013 11:20:56 PM UTC-6, Juan Martinez wrote:
I like what battleplan is doing, but there is one thing it needs to become practical. A way to share what we made. It would be awesome if I could find different dungeon decks for Dungeon Crawler, construct them and play and even modify them.

I agree with you: being able to share stuff would add a whole new level of usefulness to Battleplan. We do have plans to add sharing features, and we're working hard to get to implementing them.

Thanks for using our apps, and thanks for the feedback!

Juan Martinez

Mar 6, 2013, 8:52:30 PM3/6/13
to mythac...@googlegroups.com

Thank you for making it. And making it mobile as well! Do you plan on  making an android app for it as well?

Jay Cain (Mythacle)

Mar 7, 2013, 10:32:11 AM3/7/13
to mythac...@googlegroups.com
On Wednesday, March 6, 2013 7:52:30 PM UTC-6, Juan Martinez wrote:

Thank you for making it. And making it mobile as well! Do you plan on  making an android app for it as well?

Ideally we would like to make apps for all the major platforms to provide a more OS-integrated experience, but it isn't in our immediate plans at the moment.