Group Draft Possibility

jin_120

Mar 16, 2011, 3:34:29 PM3/16/11
to Battleplan Help Group
I was just wondering,

Can Battleplan hold a draft for Heroscape? (like the fantasy drafts on
yahoo...)
That would make things really fun if a group of people could draft
selected characters from an uploaded collection. Is this even a
possibility?

Jay Cain (Battleplan Team)

Mar 16, 2011, 3:49:00 PM3/16/11
to Battleplan Help Group
There is currently not a way to draft armies in Battleplan. However,
we are working toward this, especially since drafting armies is one of
the official methods for creating Heroscape armies. (And I agree, it
would be a fun feature!)

Jonathan Liu

Aug 14, 2013, 8:33:44 PM8/14/13
to mythac...@googlegroups.com, Battleplan Help Group, help...@mythacle.com
In a similar vein, are there any plans to make an automatic drafter, such as the Surprisingly Tart Heroscape Draft Wizard?

I'd be super interested in either draft option (user driven or automatic)...  so much so that I would tentatively even be willing to help out, potentially...  but I also hesitate to commit, knowing that I haven't a lot of spare cycles at the moment...