new vallhalla customs figures

superb...@msn.com

Aug 24, 2013, 7:49:08 PM8/24/13
to mythac...@googlegroups.com
some new figures have been released and I want to have them added to the database, so if there's a spreadsheet like the c3g one just post a link on here and i'll take care of it.

Buddy Burden

Aug 25, 2013, 5:51:49 PM8/25/13
to mythac...@googlegroups.com, superb...@msn.com
Actually, if we're talking about Wave 17 figures, that's on me. I have a script that gathers up all that info and puts it in a spreadsheet, but there's a certain number of things that have to happen first. The final one of those (completion of all the "Books of" threads and their inclusion into the main "Books of" Index post) just got completed earlier this week, so I can finally get everything straight, hopefully tonight. It's very very near the top of my personal TODO list, I promise. :-)

-- Xotli