How do I navigate this site?

JJ Goodhand

Aug 31, 2013, 12:48:48 PM8/31/13
to mythac...@googlegroups.com
I'm sorry, but your beautiful web site does *NOT* have intuitive features. Well, perhaps an OLD Grognard like me is just too dumb (technologically un-savvy) to figure out how to maneuver around the pages. For instance: I can't find the scroll bar to page down to any items that don't currently appear on my screen. I own a HUGE HeroScape collection that I would love to someday inventory and have come to this Mythacle web site a few times, but have always given up in frustration. Sometimes I think that it would be easier for me to build my own database than learn a new software package. It's probably something very simple though, Am I not seeing a <BUTTON> somewhere, or are there certain FUNCTION Keys that will move my cursor, or Is there a TUTORIAL that I can download and study at my leisure??? Thanks.

JJ Goodhand (HeroScapeRs usename: "Johngee")

Nisreen Cain (Mythacle)

Sep 4, 2013, 4:05:45 PM9/4/13
to mythac...@googlegroups.com

Sorry that the website is not more intuitive. This kind of feedback is needed to help us improve it.

We’ve tried to design the website to support many devices and browsers, which is a challenge, and it sounds like this is a case we haven’t handled correctly. We will work on fixing that. In the meantime, try to click and drag the lists to scroll them.

Regarding tutorials, we’re working on a help system for our tools since the they’re becoming more sophisticated. We hope to have it online soon.

If you could provide a little information, what device, operating system, and browser are using to access the website?

Magnus Larsson

May 31, 2014, 5:27:40 AM5/31/14
to mythac...@googlegroups.com
Hey, where is that scroll bar? There is no way to scroll the menu down and that makes it completely impossible to use? I don't get it.