Still going in 2019? Would love to make acct.

Japji Khalsa

Feb 12, 2019, 11:13:52 AM2/12/19
to Mythacle Help Group
Wow... what a great site for building armies with HeroScape.  Yes... it's many years after its demise.  But I've recently been playing again and the army building site is awesome.

Sadly... I tried to make an account, but the Captcha isn't working right.

Anyone still using mythacle.com?

Any chance of someone creating an account for me if they can't fix the captcha?

Thanks!

Japji

Jay Cain (Mythacle)

Feb 12, 2019, 11:58:40 AM2/12/19
to Mythacle Help Group
Hi, Japji.

It always makes my day to hear that people find our web apps useful, so thank you for that. We built them for you.

Regarding the reCAPTCHA issue, I'm sorry you had to encounter it, and I apologize for the frustration it caused you. The apps are a bit dated, and we're currently in the process of refactoring them to upgrade the technologies they use, including the reCAPTCHA API. It has taken a longer than we had hoped, but be assured that progress is actively being made and will be finished as soon as possible. (Also, to head off any worries that they may disappear, know that the refactoring/upgrading effort is a part of a larger plan to revitalize and expand the apps, so there's more to anticipate to as the year progresses.)

I'll make sure to reply here when the apps are back it full working order to keep you informed.

Thanks for reporting the issue, and thanks for being a fan!

~Jay

Japji Khalsa

Feb 12, 2019, 9:57:22 PM2/12/19
to mythac...@googlegroups.com
Hi there…

thanks for the reply…

Happy to know it’s not been relegated to ‘legacy’ status… and hope the new updated site is at least as awesome as what the current one appears to be.

Please do keep me in the loop.

Japji Khalsa