The Framerunners -> In the Company of Angels: An Update

Jef Murray

Jan 23, 2015, 10:43:27 AM1/23/15
to mystica...@googlegroups.com
Greetings!

   I know some of you have already joined my separate email list for The Framerunners
story series, but I thought it would be worthwhile to remind folks interested in my work
that the serial episodes continue to be posted every Friday.

   The Framerunners tales are intended for young adults and adults who are young-at-heart.
The tales are 50% fantasy, 50% science fiction, and 100% pure fun. There is no content that
would be inappropriate for younger audiences, although the vocabulary and concepts might
be a bit of a challenge for younger readers, and some scenes could be a bit frightening.
But, particularly if you have or know of young adults (age 12 and up is usually the definition)
who love adventure stories, I think these tales might be of interest to you and to them,
and I invite you to check them out.

   What are the tales about? Go to www.TheFramerunners.com and nose around the
website, particularly the "About" page. You'll also find a character list and glossary
in the Library section, and those may help you keep track of the ongoing saga.

   All of the tales have a strong moral compass, in keeping with my own love of classics
by writers such as C.S. Lewis, J.R.R. Tolkien, Madeleine L'Engle, etc. I'm not saying that
I am a writer of such stature by any means! Rather, I aspire to the level and quality of
storytelling that they have produced in the past.

"In the Company of Angels" is the first story arc in the series, and the first four chapters
are online and available to read right now. You can get to this first "book" in the series
by clicking below. Click on the cover of "In the Company of Angels" (found under "The Stories"
on the webpage), and you will find the episodes listed in order. The end of each episode
(half-chapter) has a link that will take you to the next one posted.

The latest episode (4.2) concludes Chapter 4 - The Empath. You can read that episode
directly by going to the following link:

   If you try these tales out and find that you enjoy them, please let me know! Leave comments,
drop me a line, join our FB page or our email list (you'll be asked if you'd like to "become a Framerunner"
on the webpage itself at www.TheFramerunners.com), or just mention the series to folks you think would
enjoy the tales.

      Thanks, as always, for your time, consideration, and support. We now return you to your regularly-scheduled
programming......    ;-)

           Nai Eru lye manata

                      Jef