Help me friends

avarad...@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2008, 1:36:23 AM1/28/08
to The UDF Repository for MySQL
Dear friends,
Let me introduce myself as a student of Post Gradguate
in computer science and engineering, BSA Crescent engineering college
chennai, Tamilnadu,India. I has developed the five system defined
functions, which I belive will enrich MySQL. Please advise us to whom
we have to send the code units so that they are checked and
incorparated in the future versions of MySQL. We are presently working
on incorporating graphic data type in MySQL.
Thanking You,

Your's faithfully,

Varadharajan.A

Arnold Daniels

Jan 28, 2008, 8:26:13 AM1/28/08
to avarad...@gmail.com, MySQL UDF Repository
Hi Varadharajan,

Did you write you're functions as UDFs or did you write MySQL native
functions? If they are UDFs, please tell us a bit more and we could give
you an account for the repository, so you can add your lib.

If your functions are in really high demand, MySQL just might put them
in their distro. But having your functions available for the public
through our repository would be an excellent start.

Best regards,
Arnold