[Mysore Nature] Nature Walk Invitation: In memory of KBS

Mysore Nature

Oct 26, 2022, 11:49:27 PM10/26/22
to Mysore Nature
Hello people,

In memory of Sri KB Sadananda’s 80th birthday, we are hosting the next nature walk at 'Voddugallu Ranganathaswamy Hillock' on the 30th of October. Please find the details here - https://www.mysorenature.org/nature-walks/Voddugallu-Ranganathaswamy-Hillock

We look forward to seeing you there.

Cheers

Anjali Mullatti

Oct 26, 2022, 11:58:40 PM10/26/22
to Mysore Nature
Jai and I will be there. Thank you. Anjali

Hiranmay Ghosh

Feb 9, 2023, 5:44:51 AM2/9/23
to Mysore Nature
Dear all
I have spotted this Stork-billed Kingfisher near our home at Yelwala. Is it uncommon to spot this bird in Mysore region?
Apologies that the photo is not so clear. It was taken against the Sun.

- Hiranmay Ghosh