Cite.Co Active Discussions Sat Oct 11 2014

Cite.Communities

Oct 11, 2014, 2:03:21 PM10/11/14
to senthil...@gmail.com

cite.communities newsletter

 the open corporate community and knowledge base
Share your experiences, queries or anything you found useful with your community of peers. + Post Issues, concerns, discussions to members to reach the community.
Below are some of the most useful discussions right now.

Most Active Discussions

The Most Appreciated Comment Yesterday Was Posted By "IamAnupam" on the thread "Re: Colleagues Passed A Comment On Me - My Self" which recieved 3 Appreciations.
You dealt with the situation very well. I totally disagree with people saying that, "these things happen", "will you fight with everyone" or "you should take it as a compliment". I think for such situations one should confront the culprit at the very first time. Official channels don’t do any
Employees Salary - Statutary Complaince
(5 Replies, 28 Views)
Hello Seniors, my Company is in Bangalore & we follow Karnataka rules for all our salary other regulations. We have taken AMC from a company in other state where our technicians & engineers are deploy... Latest: There are different acts that apply and your compliance requirement at client place needs to be based on a number of factors. 1. If you have 20 or more employees at one client location, you need licen Read Ahead
ESI Wage Ceiling Limit Revised To Rs.25000 Notification
(1 Replies, 46 Views)
Greetings Sir, Request you to please share notification received from ESIC Department if any for new Wage Ceiling from Rs.15,000 to Rs.25,000 in ESIC for Gujarat Ahmedabad Region. Thanks & Regards, d_... Most Appreciated: Sir, As per information ascertained, no such notification has been issued by the appropriate government so far. If desired, you can also confirm the position from appropriate office of ESIC to which y Read Ahead
Termination Of A Officer Employee (Under Probation)
(2 Replies, 18 Views)
This is a case of a Public Sector Bank in India An officer employee has joined the Bank. Later it is found that the officer has suppressed the facts while joining the Bank. Actually, the officer was w... Latest: The appointing authority is competent to take disciplinary action and he may delegate this function to a subordinate officer also. In banks in public sector, the Officers (Discipline and Appeal) Regul Read Ahead
Need Training Program On Statutory Compliance
(3 Replies, 28 Views)
Hi, I need to arrange a training program covering in depth training on PF/ESIC/PT/Income tax and major statutory compliance related to Manufacturing industry. If anyone provide such trainings, please ... Most Appreciated: Hi, I need to arrange a training program covering in depth training on PF/ESIC/PT/Income tax and major statutory compliance related to Manufacturing industry. If anyone provide such trainings, please Read Ahead
Comparision - Hr Executive
(3 Replies, 24 Views)
Does a Sales Team leader is Senior than HR Executive in a Company ? please suggest. Thanks & Regards Sanchita.... Most Appreciated: Hi Sanchita, We can not compare between a sales team leader and a hr executive as both are different profile.Hr handle whole employee of a organisation whereas a sales team leader just handel a team o Read Ahead
Submitting Form 11 Of PF
(2 Replies, 44 Views)
Greetings Friends, Please guide on how to fill Form 11 in PF because we need to submit to respective PF office. Regards,... Latest: Sir I sincerely thank you for your concern but i need some guidance on how to fill Form 11. In the mentioned form there is a provision 'prior that' in that area does he (employee) need to mention his Read Ahead
How To Make Recruitment Dashboard
(2 Replies, 22 Views)
Hi seniors i am working in a hospital and take care of recruitment of Doctors. I will like to know what is a recruitment dashboard and how to prepare it. Regards Varsha... Latest: Thank you for your quick response.That was very helpful. Regards Varsha Read Ahead
SAP HR Training - It Recruitment
(2 Replies, 21 Views)
Hi, I am having 6 years of experience in IT recruitment but now I am in USA on dependent visa. Was thinking to study something to add value to my resume. Will SAP HR be the good option ? Please sugges... Latest: Thank you Sunil for the guidance. Can you please suggest me what will be the good option in this scenario. Read Ahead
What Is Diverted To Pension Fund In PF Records
(2 Replies, 22 Views)
In my PF sheet i had a column "Diverted to Pension fund" - What does it mean? After some Googling i found it’s a pension after 58 years. Question: Can we get this amount before age of 58. PR str... Most Appreciated: Greetings Sunny Ujjawal, It is the amount towards contribution for pension. If you have 10 years or more service in EPS, you are eligible to get pension. Otherwise you will get one time withdrawal ben Read Ahead
Employeer Not Paid EPF Amount To The EPF Office
(2 Replies, 26 Views)
I am a sales coordinator, My employer deducted PF every month from my salary I have Payslips for proof how much they deducted PF amount ) but did not deposited at EPF office. and i have checked my bal... Latest: Sir, In my opinion, you can make a representation to your appropriate EPFO Office describing the period of default and enclosing the proofs of such EPF deductions and ask them to take action against d Read Ahead

Most Popular Discussions

How I Can Make Salary Slips ?
(5 Replies, 77 Views)
Hello Guys, I have good experience in HR but never handle payroll part .I need to know how i can make salary slips . some of my employees need salary slips in my current organization . but i never han... Most Appreciated: Hi Amrita, thanks for your help . i got some salary slips format . i have some confusion for this . means how i can use these formats ? should i have to fill this salary slips and i can take printout Read Ahead
Need Softskills Trainers For 5 Months @ Pune, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai
(2 Replies, 45 Views)
Freelance Trainers needed on the following topics.. Leadership Essential Interviewing Skils - Behavioural Diversity and Inclusion Communication across cultures- for interaction with their Internationa... Latest: Greetings friend, I am Bangalore based management training consultant. I conduct soft skills training on variety of subjects. The benefit of hiring my services is that you will be dealing with faculty Read Ahead
Difficult To Get A Job In IT Due To Personal Problmes And Recession , Even Though Having Huge Exp, In Previous Years..
(5 Replies, 28 Views)
Hi I am looking for Job and having 4 years of Experince in IT Supporting Job, Due Some personal Reasons and recession . i do not have Job, currently looking for job.Thank you satya... Latest: :Hello again Satya, Actually I am from the Career Counsel dept, you need to contact the support for the solution, they will help you with proper process.. you can reach them by live chat support or al Read Ahead
Salary Proof - New Company
(3 Replies, 40 Views)
Greetings Sir/Madam, I am getting my salary in two components one which is reflecting in my salary & other some part of it in the form of cash.Problem is that this second component which I get in the ... Most Appreciated: You can always mention in your future company that I used to get X lacs + 25000 Rs Cash Allowance which is not written anywhere. You need to learn the skill the convince the HR of future company while Read Ahead
Bonus After Resignation - Basic Salary
(2 Replies, 28 Views)
Hello Everyone, I request you all to help me and clear my doubts as soon as possible. If an employee (basic salary greater than 10,000) resigns and serves proper notice period whether he is eligible f... Most Appreciated: By our bonus is not covered by payment of bonus act. So it’s discretionary It’s at the wish of the company whether to give it to you or not. Read Ahead
Esi Maternity Benefit
(6 Replies, 64 Views)
Hello everyone, Can anyone tell me the solution for my query. My company comes under ESI and PF benefit. Our office maid took maternity leave for 3 months after delivery but during her leave she send ... Most Appreciated: The company has done a blunder by not giving the mother a new appointment at least for three months and then paying her salary deducting ESI. Therefore, the company has to find a solution. The only so Read Ahead
Need Resource Deployment Policy For Employees & Clients
(3 Replies, 22 Views)
Hi, This is an IT firm, we are deploying our employees to the client location, i need a detailed policy/terms & condition for employees to follow while deployed at client location as well as i need a ... Latest: In the software every process can be captured automatically. if you need any specific procedural document I will support to create it in party agreement manner. like you said NDA Agreement etc.. Pleas Read Ahead
Need An An Accountant To Maintain Books Of Company And Payroll
(6 Replies, 57 Views)
Hi , If any one would be interested kindly reply, looking for accountants who are independently handling everything, want has a freelancer. Kindly reply to geetik...@dovvosoft.com... Latest: Thank you So much for your quick response Geetika, I really appreciate it.. I shall soon forward the required details on the given ID.. Thank You! Read Ahead
I Have Applied For My PF In Feb 2014 But Haven't Received Anything Yet.
(7 Replies, 45 Views)
Hi, My name is Santosh. I have left my last organisation in month of February 2014 and while leaving i have filled some PF application form to get my PF. I know it takes 45 to 60 working days to get P... Most Appreciated: Greetings Santosh, We will help you in getting the PF . Kindly provide me your PF Number. Based on which we can check and let you kow the same Regards Parekh- Email: vpare...@gmail.com 987009529 Read Ahead
Holiday Notification For Maharashtra Assembly Elections 2014
(8 Replies, 197 Views)
Greetings Friends, Please find attached the Holiday Notification for Maharashtra Assembly election on Wednesday, 15th October 2014. Warm Regards, Anand Thakkar.... Most Appreciated: Based on above discussion, I would like to draw your attention to Representation of Peoples Act, 1951. Under Representation of Peoples Act, 1951, section 135B which reproduced as below: 135B. Grant of Read Ahead

Social channels - Follow Us On Google+ Hit [+1] to reccomend us to the general public. We deliver on Facebook, Twitter & Linkedin as well.

KNOWLEDGE SPONSORS

AKAMAI - The leading cloud platform for media and content delivery, application performance, and Web security.

LIQUIDWEB - Managed Dedicated Server Hosting backed by Liquid Web Inc's Heroic Support.

Mettl - Online Hiring Tests with 700+ Question banks to recruit candidates for IT, Sales, Operations profiles. Start Free Trial Now!

Latest Attachments

UP_Revised MW Rate W
Hellow Please find new M.W Notificatios for Uttar Pradesh from 01/10/2014 to 31/03/2015[..]

UP_Revised MW Rate W
Sir, Attached please find minimum wages notification Uttar Pradesh wef 01 October 2014 to 31 March 2[..]

Shop Act Temp Suspen
Attachment of the said notification. KT[..]

Minimum Wages Circul
Greetings All, Please find the attached details for Central Sphere Minimum Wages notification with e[..]

Form11Revised.pdf
you may find the same This form is available in PF web site also[..]

Uttam Das_Offer Lett
Greetings Sir/Madam, I have work with one of the organization approx 5 months and not resigned there[..]

MW-Central W.e.f. 01
Hi All, Please find enclosed herewith the revised notification of Minimum Wages by Central Govt. w.e[..]

MW-Central W.e.f. 01
Greetings All, Please find enclosed herewith Minimum Wages Rate w.e.f 01-10-2014, notified by Centra[..]

Minimum Wages Fixtti
Greetings Parimal, Attched File for minimum wages calculation and other details will useful . Regard[..]

PaidHoliday.pdf
Greetings Friends, Please find attached the Holiday Notification for Maharashtra Assembly election o[..]

Social channels - Follow Us On Google+ Hit [+1] to reccomend us to the general public. We deliver on Facebook, Twitter & Linkedin as well.

You are currently getting a CiteHR Specific Newsletter - you can easily change this here
To unsubscribe, please go here.
This newsletter is brought to you by Cite.Communities