Senthil, 5 Jobs Inside

Monster Jobs

Oct 9, 2014, 5:03:56 AM10/9/14
to senthil...@gmail.com

Add ‘jobmes...@monsterindia.com’ to your address
book to ensure delivery of all Monster emails.

Best matched jobs for your profile

Dear Senthil (Login ID: senthil...@gmail.com),
Forgot Password?

The job matches are based on your Resume details:

Role: Software Engineer/ Programmer
Key skills: C#.Net, ASP.Net, MVC4, JQuery, AJAX, Java Script, SQL Server 2008,SSRS
Experience: 7 - 9 Years

If this information do not match your profile, update it now.

Your feedback would help us in sending you the most relevant job opportunities.
Are you getting accurate JOBS in your job agent email? YES   NO

Matched Jobs:

Oracle IDAM with 3 - 10 years of experience
Infosys Limited, 3-10 years, Chennai, Chandigarh
Role: Software Engineer/ Programmer
Key Skills: "Oracle IDAM", IDAM,"SUN IDM", OIM, OAM, TIM , TAM, "CA IDM", "CA Siteminder", "Novell ID M", FIM, Sailpoint
APPLY NOW

Lead Engineer (RoR) - Chennai
Morpheus Human Consulting Private Limited, 2-12 years, Chennai
Role: Other Software/Hardware/EDP
Key Skills: Qualification - Graduate in IT backgroundWor k Experience - 2+ years Industry - IT / ITES Required Skills
APPLY NOW

Dot Net Developer
Six Sigma Soft Solutions Private Limited, 3-8 years, Chennai
Role: Other Software/Hardware/EDP
Key Skills: Dot Net,
APPLY NOW

Delivery Assurance Executives
Golden Opportunities Private Limited, 8-12 years, Chennai, Bengaluru / Bangalore
Role: Quality Assurance - Manager ...
Key Skills: Delivery Assurance Executives
APPLY NOW

Java J2ee Walk-in @ FIS GLOBAL - 11th Oct,14 (SAT)
FIS Global Commercial Services India Private Limited, 5-8 years, Chennai
Role: Software Engineer/ Programmer
Key Skills: Java, JSP, Servlet, Spring or Struts, XML, W eb services, JAXB
APPLY NOW

We can turn the spotlight on you. Highlight your resume to make it stand out when employers search candidates in our database.
Click here to turn the spotlight on you.

Employers will look at your detailed resume before calling you for an interview.  Is your current resume creating a compelling reason for employers to call you for the job? We can help! Our resume writing experts can help put your best foot forward by crafting a ‘hire me’ resume. More details here

We wish you all the best in your career.

Best regards,

Team Monster.com
Login & access your Monster account through your GPRS - enabled mobile.
Log on to www.monsterindia.com from your handset.

Follow us on

  Unsubscribe                                                                                       © 2010 Monster.com

Monster Jobs

Oct 11, 2014, 4:12:11 AM10/11/14
[...]

Hiring for Senior SAS Consultant, Experience-4-12years, Chennai/Mumbai/Pune...
Mahaveer Infoway Limited, 4-12 years, Chennai, Mumbai
Role: Software Engineer/ Programmer, ...
Key Skills: Sas, "Sas Consultant", "Sas Programming"
APPLY NOW

PART TIME DATA ENTRY OPERATOR Day / Night Shift Fresher / Experience
consultancyjobsin.com, 0-8 years, Chennai, Delhi
Role: Fresher ...
Key Skills: computer operator data entry operator comput er hardware networking computer operator com puter hardware networking engineer back offi ce computer operator
APPLY NOW

Software Engineer
People Logic, 3-13 years, Chennai
Role: Software Engineer/ Programmer
Key Skills: At least 3 years’ experience in web applicat ion development sound knowledge in database development, developing stored procedures et c. (Oracle PL/SQL experience preferred)Worke d in projects involving with user controls, database connectivity and Webservices.Experi ence in various phases of SDLC, contribute i n developing design documents.Motivated and self-driven and prior Support Project Experi ence (24 * 7 Support)