CityZen Farming Cooperative

1 view

Pip Bhaai

Jan 22, 2016, 3:26:16 AM1/22/16
to khulam...@googlegroups.com, mix...@googlegroups.com, whazzup...@googlegroups.com, whazzupb...@googlegroups.com, whazzupb...@yahoogroups.com, whazzu...@yahoogroups.com, sobha_b...@yahoogroups.com, Sobha_L...@yahoogroups.com, sobha...@yahoogroups.com, Bhoomi2013, navadarsh...@googlegroups.com, varwam...@googlegroups.com, vikalp-sa...@googlegroups.com, bangaloret...@googlegroups.com, bangaloret...@googlegroups.com, asha-kis...@googlegroups.com, belland...@googlegroups.com, green...@googlegroups.com, myrightto...@googlegroups.com, sul...@googlegroups.com, Nalini Murthy
Way to go...folks, here's a group that aspires to protect the livelihood of marginal farmers and in the process, make chemical-free/poison-free fruits and vegetables available for Bangalore folks. Read on and contact Nalini Murthy at +919739575466 or nal...@artyplantz.com if interested to know more.

In good faith
PipBhaai