Organic Seeds & Food that heal and nourish@Buffola Back, Bangalore South

Sangita Sharma

Apr 16, 2014, 1:59:10 AM4/16/14
to myrightto...@googlegroups.com, gmfre...@googlegroups.com, gm-free-...@googlegroups.com, punjabec...@googlegroups.com
Dear All

Greetings!

Dakshin Pete is back this April with the launch of Buffalo Back's flagship store in Jayanagar.

The event: 20th April, Sunday, 10:30 am to 5:30 pm
at the lovely Buffalo Back, Jaynagar,
in the heart of Madhavan Park.

Here's what we have on offer on the 20th of April:

Lluvia Bakery: fresh wholewheat breads and bakes
Belly and Soul: Millet bakes and crisps
Do Bandar: natural, hand-crafted body care
Akshayakalpa: quality, pure milk and milk products
Put-Na: natual and super tasty preserves
Taantraa: organic millet and jaggery hand bakes
Spruce Impex: pure, natural honey
Happy Hens: India's first farm-fresh eggs
Buffalo Back: fresh organic vegetables and fruits; grains, millets and groceries
Annadana: soil and seed savers

Buffalo Back - an organic farm located on the outskirts of Bangalore, is opening its fourth store in the city - in Jayanagar. Buffalo Back curates organic produce and hand-crafted products of small but committed farmers and individuals. It is an endeavour to make local, organic and high quality produce available to the people of Bangalore, and simultaneously support small and marginal farmers and producers of high quality produce. Buffalo Back partners with Annadana - soil and seed savers - to ensure that all produce comes from organic and often heirloom seeds, and not hybrid seeds treated with presticides and fertilizers.

Dakshin Pete's efforts to make good practices and sustainable ways of living accessible to the people of South Bangalore, have dovetailed perfectly with Buffalo Back's newest and much awaited organic store in South Bangalore.

Here is the address, and we hope to see you there! (Map below)
#43/33, Moutain Street, Near Madhavan Park, 1st block East, Bangalore 560011

You can find more updates on our facebook page.
We look forward to seeing you there!

Team Dakshin Pete

--
Sangita Sharma
http://myrighttosafefood.blogspot.com/

C N Kumar

Apr 16, 2014, 3:28:51 AM4/16/14
to myrightto...@googlegroups.com, gmfre...@googlegroups.com, gm-free-...@googlegroups.com, punjabec...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

I went to check out the address today and found the place closed with no board. Since I live in Jayanagar it was easy for me but others may find it dificult to locate the place without a board.

Regards

Kumar

Sangita Sharma

Apr 17, 2014, 4:34:36 AM4/17/14
to myrightto...@googlegroups.com, gm-free-...@googlegroups.com, gmfre...@googlegroups.com, punjabec...@googlegroups.com, vis...@buffaloback.com, Kaavya Nag
Sorry to hear this Mr Kumar. You may contact Vishala on 9008762076 for further information

We look forward to having you at Dakshin Pete

Regards

Sangita