Award for being a Seed Gaurdian

Sangita Sharma

Mar 10, 2016, 12:30:09 PM3/10/16
to myrightto...@googlegroups.com
Dear All

Greetings...!!!

I take this opportunity to share that AWAKE and Karnataka Government honoured Annadana's Seed Conservation efforts through an award on International Women's Day. A title of a 'Seed Guardian' was bestowed on me for consistently safeguarding heritage seeds.

There were 7 categories. My category was Social / Green Entrepreneur in Sustainable Agriculture.  I dedicate this to all those countless farmers, adivasis, my Seed Mentors, Annadana Trustees and teams, Interns,Friends of Annadana, my Visionary parents and especially to my sister Sunita and her husband Ben Gibson for lending me enormous wealth of support.

The most rewarding feeling was after the award when many women entrepreneurs approached us to tell us how they only subscribed to Annadana seeds and the outcome of growth - good!!!

Thanking you once again for all your support without which this feat would not have been possible.

Warm regards

Sangita
P.S - Apologies if there are any dual postings

anuradha sarin

Mar 10, 2016, 9:05:27 PM3/10/16
to myrightto...@googlegroups.com

Dear  Sangeeta....congratulations not surprised!your passion and love for farmers shows through and through ...all the very best ,we much catch up some day .
Cheers
Anuradha sarin

Srinivasan Malnad

Mar 10, 2016, 9:10:46 PM3/10/16
to myrightto...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations. Wishing you many more such accolades.

Regards,
Srinivasan
Sent from my iPhone
<AWAKE IWD 2016 AWARDS.jpg>

Priya Khanna

Mar 10, 2016, 10:15:58 PM3/10/16
to myrightto...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations Sangita.
All the very best!
Warm Regards,
Priya Khanna

Sent from my iPad

Ramakrishna

Mar 10, 2016, 11:19:47 PM3/10/16
to myrightto...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations Sangita. Richly Deserving .

Best wishes

Prof Ramakrishna T
NLSIU. 09886383353

Sent from my iPhone

Sangita

Mar 11, 2016, 11:50:06 PM3/11/16
to myrightto...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Kiron for your wishes
Sangita
Sent from my iPhone

Sangita

Mar 11, 2016, 11:50:50 PM3/11/16
to myrightto...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Anuradha for all your warm wishes. Appreciate it. Yes let's catch up.
Warm wishes
Sangita
Sent from my iPhone

Sangita

Mar 11, 2016, 11:51:43 PM3/11/16
to myrightto...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Srinivas much appreciate your warm wishes
Sangita
Sent from my iPhone

Sangita

Mar 11, 2016, 11:53:15 PM3/11/16
to myrightto...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for your warm wishes Dr Rama much appreciate this
Best regards
Sangita
Sent from my iPhone

Sangita

Mar 11, 2016, 11:55:35 PM3/11/16
to myrightto...@googlegroups.com
Thank you so much Priya.
Warmly
Sangita
Sent from my iPhone

Dula

Mar 12, 2016, 7:30:10 AM3/12/16
to myrightto...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations Sangita!!
Well deserved award!!
Keep up the great work you are doing!
All the best,
Mridula

Sent from my iPhone

Namratha C

Mar 12, 2016, 11:08:49 AM3/12/16
to myrightto...@googlegroups.com

Hey..

Congratulations!!! Great work! Love to learn some tips from you

Jayakumar C

Mar 12, 2016, 8:02:01 PM3/12/16
to myrightto...@googlegroups.com
sangita

congratulations and so happy to hear this good news.

proud of your work.

jayan

Jayakumar  C

Thanal &
Pesticide Action Network India

+++
“  Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.
― Margaret Mead

+++

Disclaimer:
This message (including any attachments) is confidential and may be privileged. If you have received it by mistake please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.

viswanath narayan

Mar 12, 2016, 10:00:35 PM3/12/16
to myrightto...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sangita
Hearty Congradulations and keep up the good work
with warm regards

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr.B.N. Viswanath
Consultant in Organic Farming
& Organic Terrace Gardens
Bangalore, India
Ph: 9845627217

Mar 13, 2016, 5:59:44 AM3/13/16
to myrightto...@googlegroups.com
Thank you so much Jayakumar for your warm heartfelt wishes and good will
Much appreciate this
Warmly
Sangita
Sent from my iPhone

Bhaskar Goswami

Mar 19, 2016, 10:49:02 AM3/19/16
to myrightto...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations Sangita... feel so proud of your work and very happy to it being publicly acknowledged. There sure is a greater force watching over all of us.
Many more to come...
Love, Bhaskar

Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 23:00:07 +0530
Subject: Award for being a Seed Gaurdian
From: myrightt...@gmail.com
To: myrightto...@googlegroups.com

Sangita

Mar 20, 2016, 12:07:27 AM3/20/16
to myrightto...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Bhaskar for your warm wishes and good will.
Much appreciate this. It's been so long since we connected am delighted for this connect.
Annadana western ghats is under progress... And am off there tom. Do visit us when next in Blr
How's your daughter doing ?
Look forward
Warmly
Sangita