Fwd: Invitation to The Handmade Collective - V

sonia dhawan

Dec 2, 2014, 5:44:09 AM12/2/14

Dear Friends

We take great pleasure in inviting you to the 5th edition of the Annual Handmade Collective. 3rd to 7th Dec 2014.

It is only with your help and encouragement that today we are able to provide a support structure to over 73 craft groups across India.

This year we are in a new venue : The beautiful 150 year old St Andrew's Church Grounds on Cubbon Road. Bangalore 560001.

The theme this year is Poetry with many of the crafters doing a range inspired by their favourite poem/ poet. In addition we will have a Poetry Reading and Talk on Crafts and Poetry by Amruta Dongray on the 3rd at 530 pm. On the 6th evening we have an open house at 6 pm where anyone can read their original compositions ( Let Poetry Be ),  a Poet-Tree where you can add your favourite poem and with our usual Dirty Your Hands section for kids.

We are specially open till 8 pm so if you're working during the day,  you can drop in post work for a delicious homemade meal as well! As always, The Handmade Collective is also our little way of bringing back the community bazaars of old Bangalore.

We do look forward to seeing you.

Warm regards

Sonia and Mala Dhawan

Trustees-  A Hundred Hands