Annadana in U tube

1 view

Sangita Sharma

Apr 18, 2014, 7:40:20 AM4/18/14
to myrightto...@googlegroups.com, gmfre...@googlegroups.com, punjabec...@googlegroups.com

Greetings...!

Farming@Annadana in a 5 min film

LUN and RUEI YI, Tiwanese interns, gifted Annadana by their creation as experienced during their one month stay@ Ishana farms. As part of their internship programme, interns document our time-tested practices! Lun worked night into day with much ease glued to his IPAD selecting the sequence captured without letting anyone know what he was up to! Two days prior their departure, this beautiful, most pleasant heart warming surprise is bestowed on us to share their version of our integrated farm activities.

A bit about Lun who is an energised organic farmer from Taiwan and his partner RUEI YI, a senior nurse qualified in Accu-pressure. Absolutely incredible couple who were loved and respected by our farmers. They imparted selfless healing sessions to Team Annadana and till date, farmers use their accu-pressure techniques on one another to heal a migraine or a heat stroke or more.

Thank you so much LUN and RUEI YI for contributing to Annadana’s efforts.

 We also thank Florian, a French intern who helped last min edits to make this happen.

Please view and we welcome your feedback.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Xx85SA6UWo&feature=youtu.be

In solidarity

Team Annadana

--