Fwd: Natural Holi Colours

sonia dhawan

Mar 9, 2014, 4:27:48 AM3/9/14

Dear Friends,

Once again Holi is here !!

A Hundred Hands, a non-profit trust joins hands with eCoexist to bring you a range of Natural Colours for Holi. The colours are Haldi (Turmeric) based and completely chemical free. In addition they are good for the skin !!

They come in 250 gram packs of 5 colours for Rs 150. They can be used wet or dry.
For Corporate programmes we have 1 kg packs of each colour available at Rs 540 a kg.

We would be grateful if you could spread the word to your family, friends, neighborhood / building societies, Colleges and within your Companies. If you could link us to the HR departments/ Green Clubs of your companies, we could coordinate with them to spread the message.

Thank you as always for your supporting our Safe Festival Campaign and for making the effort to make a difference.
(This project supports the  livelihoods of underprivileged women.)

Warm regards,

Sonia

Sonia Dhawan
Co-founder & Trustee