cameraNames property returning null

kevin beovides

May 13, 2015, 2:11:47 PM5/13/15
to myproje...@googlegroups.com
The property cameraNames returns null. Why?

This is the code:
       var obj = getFlashMovie("video1");
obj.setProperty('src', 'rtmp://myliveres.com/rtmp/rtmplite?publish=<?php echo $user->id; ?>_' + file_number + '&record=true');
obj.setProperty('controls', false);
obj.setProperty('cameraQuality', 100);
obj.setProperty('cameraDimension', '640x480');
alert(obj.getProperty('cameraNames'));

bets regards
kevin

Intencity Team

May 14, 2015, 1:29:46 PM5/14/15
to myproje...@googlegroups.com, beovid...@gmail.com
Hi Kevin,

Can you provide more details on this. Does your machine have valid
camera. I have attached a screenshot of how you can try it out on the
flash-videoio's test.html page using Google Chrome's JavaScript
console. It shows the output from my browser/machine.

If this also gives null, then probably Flash is not able to detect
your camera. Right click on the black flash area on that page, and
select "Settings". Go to the last "Camera" tab, and see if it shows
any drop-down cameras.

If that have non-null, then may be the problem is in your JavaScript
code. May be you are accessing obj too soon. If you send me your
complete HTML+JS+CSS files, I can take a look.

Hope this helps!
> --
> --
>
> ---