SIP Over TLS

Muhammad Usama

Jun 11, 2015, 12:02:13 PM6/11/15
to myproje...@googlegroups.com
Hello

I am try to setup a call between Flash and turbobridge using rtmplite and p2p-sip gateway
Simple call with X-lite and flash works fine after X-lite registers on gateway and flash sends a invite

1) Turbobridge cannot register with over gateway we need to send tubobridge invite to setup a call. (am i right on this)???
.
but the real problem i am facing right now is turbobrige use TLS for trasport

2) Is it possible to create a secure connection betwwen flash and gateway using RTMPS and secause connection is made betwwen sip gatwat and tubobridge using SIPS

I read here https://github.com/lumaedu/rtmplite/blob/master/siprtmp.py
that the rtmps and sips should work demo app cannot connect to gateway then i use rtmps protocol

Please help me out i am stuck
http://myprojectguide.org/p/flash-videoio/11.html

https://turbobridge.com/
https://turbobridge.com/sip_access.html

Muhammad Usama

Jun 11, 2015, 1:18:43 PM6/11/15
to myproje...@googlegroups.com
ok i did this and it worked
i successful setup a call between flash and turbobridge using p2p-sip gateway and rtmplite

there is a minor issue i am facing right now with the "#" Symbol in sip address
When i use this sip address sip:bridge#48...@turbobridge.com
Error in  flash
it throws a error in flash "reason: 503 Service unavailable - cannot resolve DNS target"
Error in rtmp-lite logs
"receivedResponse response= 503  for ua with queue
response put in the ua queue
  session= None reason= 503 Service unavailable - cannot resolve DNS target
Gateway[11] onResult amf.undefined"

It seems "#" Symbol is creating a issue when use sip url without "#" Symbol it works but this way i had to enter conference ID dtmf manually.
sip:bri...@turbobridge.com this url works fine

need help on this please

Thanks