habdroid, web UI not accesible

tango.drak

Jul 27, 2015, 7:33:09 PM7/27/15
to my.openHAB

I am afraid, I probably overlooked something in the setup: Everything seems OK: I'm online in my.openhab, device is registered and notification works but
habdroid gives a blank page and web UI connection attempt -  openHAB connection error: Connection refused.

Any hint pls?

Victor Belov

Jul 28, 2015, 1:56:58 AM7/28/15
to tango.drak, my.openHAB
Hi,

Which remote URL do you have in Habdroid config?

Sent from my iPad

tango.drak

Jul 28, 2015, 3:41:06 AM7/28/15
to my.openHAB, belov...@gmail.com
Thanks for reply Victor,

it is https://my.openhab.org

my router does not have a public IP - in is on a private network which is connected through a gateway - might be this is the problem?