Notification timestamp

David McWhinnie

Jul 1, 2015, 8:40:43 PM7/1/15
to myop...@googlegroups.com
Just got notifications working to my Android phone, but the timezone seems to be off. It shows the time as occurring in the future. Is this a setting I missed somewhere?

watou

Jul 2, 2015, 9:57:01 AM7/2/15
to myop...@googlegroups.com
+1

I just received a notification from the sendNotification(email, msg) action, and it reported in UTC in HABDroid as if it happened an hour ago (I'm in UTC+1).  If HABDroid is receiving UTC timestamps in notifications, it ought to adjust them for display to the device's timezone.

David McWhinnie

Jul 2, 2015, 10:38:44 PM7/2/15
to myop...@googlegroups.com

Lindsay Smith

Jul 3, 2015, 6:46:53 PM7/3/15
to myop...@googlegroups.com
Was about to post about this, I'm in Australia and everything is happening tomorrow.

+1

Siegfried H.

Jul 22, 2015, 5:03:02 AM7/22/15
to my.openHAB
Was about to post about this, I'm in Australia and everything is happening tomorrow.

Me too   :-)