Admin Error

Tony Zakula

Apr 4, 2012, 5:45:37 PM4/4/12
to mynajs-general
We are getting a weird error trying to access our admin. First time
we came across this. Any thoughts?

Tony Z

Message: Wrapped
org.jasypt.exceptions.EncryptionInitializationException:
java.security.spec.InvalidKeySpecException: Password is not ASCII
File: standard_objects/cookie.sjs
Line: 108
Stacktrace:
at file:/home/shared/js/libOO/String.js:1911
at standard_objects/cookie.sjs:108
at fusebox.sjs:45
at file:/home/myna/administrator/index.sjs:5
at file:/home/shared/js/libOO/Myna.sjs:1203 (Myna_include)
at file:/home/shared/js/libOO/Myna.sjs:1328 (Myna_includeOnce)
at file:/home/shared/js/libOO/request_handler.sjs:168

Tony Zakula

Apr 4, 2012, 5:56:13 PM4/4/12
to mynajs-general
Resolved it by adding a password to the properties file.

Mark Porter

Apr 4, 2012, 9:11:36 PM4/4/12
to mynajs-...@googlegroups.com
Did you copy a known good hash or type in plaintext?

Tony Zakula

Apr 4, 2012, 9:13:05 PM4/4/12
to mynajs-...@googlegroups.com
Typed in a plain text.

Mark Porter

Apr 4, 2012, 9:50:56 PM4/4/12
to mynajs-...@googlegroups.com
Ah, that is not going to work because it will be interpreted as a salted hash. Try deleting the line altogether. You should be reprompted to create an admin password, next time you try to log into the administrator.