Myna.includeDirectory

Tony Zakula

Oct 23, 2010, 9:32:01 PM10/23/10
to mynajs-general
Do you think Myna.includeDirectory would always include files sequentially on all systems, and could you depend on that for the future do you think?  Or if you need files included in a specified order, should I come up with something else?

Thanks!

Tony Z

Tony Zakula

Oct 23, 2010, 9:39:37 PM10/23/10
to mynajs-general
I guess that would be alphabetical order, but there isn't anyway to determine the sequential order. I will have to do something to ensure it.

Mark Porter

Oct 24, 2010, 12:42:58 AM10/24/10
to mynajs-...@googlegroups.com

You should not make assumptions about the order of includeDirectory. If you need a specific order, then it is best to use File.listFiles() and a custom sort.