Can't create new data source

1 view

DAM

Nov 7, 2010, 6:51:22 PM11/7/10
to MynaJS-General
Installed myna-1.0_beta_6-1.war under Tomcat 6.0.24. Set up password
and browsed around in the admin interface. Everything seems to work
fine except that when I try to create a new datasource either mysql or
h2. When I tried to create a db "mydb" and database type "h2" a window
opens with the JSON {"success":true}. If I close the window the
initial dialog box to create the datasource is still there, and if I
close that and reload, I'm not showing the db. Interestingly enough,
if I try to create the same db again, I get an exception with this
line highlighted

"if (!this.isUniqueDsName(name)) throw {message:"Datsource '" + name
+"' already exists "}

The admin UI seems to be working, and I created test ejs and sjs pages
that work fine.

Mark Porter

Nov 7, 2010, 9:35:59 PM11/7/10
to MynaJS-General
I think that this might have been a stray console.debug(). If you have
a copy of firefox with firebug installed, that will probably fix it.
This is also fixed in svn.

Mark Porter

Nov 12, 2010, 12:14:10 PM11/12/10
to MynaJS-General
I've uploaded a 1.0 beta 6.1.1 that patches this problem.