Problem With MyMediaLite

Marco Solito

Mar 13, 2017, 2:11:16 PM3/13/17
to MyMediaLite
Hello,
I apologize for the trouble. I am a student of Politecnico of Milano and i am using MyMediaLite.
I have a question for you, if it is possible.
I'm using the item_recommendation.BPRMF() method.
I want in the file through --prediction-file the value of all the ratings of all items for each user, but I can not. In the prediction file there are only the rating of items that are not in --training-file.
How can I do to have the prediction file with all predicted ratings?
thank you very much.
Best regards

Zeno Gantner

Mar 13, 2017, 4:42:10 PM3/13/17
to mymed...@googlegroups.com
Hi Marco,

Please try the --repeated-items command line option.

I hope that helps.

Z.