How to implement a recommender in C# ( Memory Based)

Nguyễn Chí Đang

Oct 28, 2014, 6:09:04 AM10/28/14
to mymed...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have to do to implement it ( Memory-Based CF).

Thanks.

Zeno Gantner

Oct 28, 2014, 8:13:35 AM10/28/14
to mymed...@googlegroups.com
I guess you must be a bit more specific with your question ;-)
> --

MyMediaLite Recommender System Library: http://mymedialite.net

Nguyễn Chí Đang

Oct 28, 2014, 8:48:33 AM10/28/14
to mymed...@googlegroups.com
Here is the algorithm

Can someone give me suggestions to implement it. (the components, matrix...)

Thanks.

Zeno Gantner

Oct 28, 2014, 1:56:55 PM10/28/14
to mymed...@googlegroups.com

This is already implemented as UserKNN. Just look for the class name.

Nguyễn Chí Đang

Oct 29, 2014, 3:11:17 AM10/29/14
to mymed...@googlegroups.com
Thank you very much

Vào 00:56:55 UTC+7 Thứ tư, ngày 29 tháng mười năm 2014, Zeno Gantner đã viết:

sndr....@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2018, 9:49:32 AM6/5/18
to MyMediaLite
may you share a link to this description slides?
do you know the algorithm for
  • item prediction from positive-only feedback (e.g. from clicks, likes, or purchase actions).